- Minimum 1 year of experience in Moodle Development.
- Desired experience working with Moodle platform (Modules, Integrations, Bug Fixes , etc)
- Long-term prospect
- Build powerful software architecture with us using modern PHP practices to deliver rich, interactive user experiences.
- Provide thought leadership on technologies, architecture, and application design
- Contribute ideas and techniques to improve the team and the products we create
- Diagnose/debug and resolve issues
- Strong experience in PHP programming with MySQL.
- Thorough Understanding of Various Moodle Modules and the Integration of the Modules into the LMS.
- Experience in working with Moodle at a Technical Level.
- Experience in Customizing Moodle functionalities and Developing Custom Themes for Moodle
- Clear understanding of Open Source Technologies and the Systems Concept.
- Experience must demonstrate knowledge in creating and modifying HTML pages.
- Basic knowledge in CSS.
- Good experience in JQuery and Ajax.
- Knowledge in E-commerce applications, Drupal or WordPress would be a plus.
- B.tech, M.C.A, M.Sc(CS), B.Sc(CS)
Location : Cochin
We Love PDF format or DOCX