Digital Acquisition Manager
- The nature of the role means that responsibilities and expectations will be diverse ranging from development of reporting to management of delivery through internal change processes to partner engagement and support for promotional activity to technical development.
- Contribute to the planning, delivery and optimisation of promotional programmes.
- Responsible for maintaining budgetary and financial control of the change and marketing.
- Ensure targets are agreed and met, and internal processes are following in doing so.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets. Provide timely feedback to management regarding international sales performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing.
- Develop relationships with partners and working with Client Managers to support the marketing.
- Establish and deliver key promotional programmes to drive acquisition traffic, working with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills - particularly in dealing with senior stakeholders around the business.
- Strong oral/written communication, collaboration & influencing skills.
- High intellectual capability, combined with commercial aptitude.
- Strong delivery skill set including abilities to get buy in for and deliver against their agenda.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good consideration for managing risk in a high paced delivery environment.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Experience in selling Web/ Mobile Development & Digital Marketing Services.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.