- It follows MVC framework.
- AngularJS is primarily aimed to develop SPAs (Single Page Applications), it means your single HTML document turns into application. But it is also used a lot in ASP.NET and other web application technologies.
- It provides its own and very rich list of attributes and properties for HTML controls which increases the usability of it exponentially. It is also called directives.
- Supports two-way binding that means your data model and control’s data will be in sync.
- Angular supports Dependency injection. Read more about dependency injection
- Angular library is also available on CDN.